Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 Things We Should Thank Nora Ephron For

Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Nora Ephron gave us so many wonderful comedic moments, from scenes in blockbuster films, to perfect turns of phrase, to advice that only she could give. FULL STORY.
25 Ways To Lose A Finger
WATCH: Colbert Slams Scalia Over AZ Immigration
Nora Ephron Remembered By Mindy Kaling, Steve Martin & More
WATCH: Biggest FAILS Of The Month
7 Sites You Should Be Wasting Time On Right Now
BLOG POSTS
Scott Mendelson: Movie Review: Ted
Seth MacFarlane's Ted joins the ranks of Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and Observe and Report among razor-sharp cultural satires cleverly disguised as dumb comedies.
Robb Pearlman: 9 Hilarious Nerd Haiku Poems
Nerd Haiku celebrates everything that nerds hold dear: from comic books to summer blockbusters to fast-acting asthma medications. And maybe it will serve as a bridge, a bifrost if you will, inviting others into the warm and welcoming folds of our invisibility cloaks.
Meghan O'Keefe: Nora Ephron Gave Me My Dreams
Nora Ephron was never really a celebrity to me so much as she was a dream weaver. I grew up watching her films in my living room. They fed my youthful appetites for romance and humor. Most of all, these films shaped my dreams of love.
Brydie Landreth: Fox News' New Women's Magazine Is a Real Page Turner
So far I've learned that if I'm single it's my fault, how to add pizzazz to my scrapbooking and it is a huge no-no to eat certain things in front of your man or else you will gross him out to the point of no return.
Katie Goodman: Nora Ephron: When Katie Met Nora
It's hard to explain what 30 minutes out of the life of someone like Nora means. There was absolutely nothing in it for her. She liked my work, sure, but more than that, she knew how women have to help each other.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...