Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Worst Post-Divorce Predicament?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
As America's economic recovery continues at what feels like a very sluggish pace, more and more ex-spouses are making the jump from marriage partners to housemates. But this begs the rather obvious question: how can you live with someone you divorced and not be at each other's throats?
Katy Perry Opens Up About Split
New Survey Reveals Why People Cheat
Long-Term Celeb Couples Who Called It Quits
BLOG POSTS
Nancy Jo Sullivan: The Post-Split Conversation I Dreaded Most
As an author, I dread one thing: radio Interviews. Especially live ones.
Megan Reilly: How To Reinvent Your Wedding Ring Post-Split
A wedding or engagement ring is the ultimate symbol of love, so what do you do when you want to discard it and move past the relationship that the diamond is tied to?
Jena Kingsley: The Person I Missed Most After My Split (No, Not My Ex-Husband)
After being married for 7 1/2 years and living with my husband two years before that, I had gotten used to a man around the house.
Risa Garon: 6 Ways For Co-Parents To Stay Sane During Kids' Milestone Celebrations
In working with children, teens and young adults whose parents have separated or divorced, I find that many mourn the loss of their family this time of year
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...