Monday, June 18, 2012

Facebook's Pricey Settlement.. Winding Down Blackberry Production.. Tweet With Your Eyes

Monday, June 18, 2012

MADRID - Spain's ability to manage its debt without an international bailout was thrown into doubt Monday after investors pushed its borrowing rates up to the level at which Greece, Portugal and Ireland had sought help.

Slow Retail Growth Causes Loonie To Drop
Blackberry Maker To Wind Down Production
Facebook Paying Millions To Settle Lawsuit Over Users' Rights
Arbitrator Sides With Air Canada In Labour Dispute
Tony Nicklinson, Paralyzed Man With Locked-In Syndrome, Sends First Tweet Using His Eyes (VIDEO)
BLOG POSTS
Laurence J. Kotlikoff: Joe Nocera's Misplaced Infatuation with "Good" Bankers
Joe, you are the New York Times chief columnist on banking. It's time for you to focus on the real problem with the banking system and stop looking for saviors. It's banking policy, not people, Joe, that needs changing.
Abby Huntsman: Third Time's a Charm for Obama
If he's able to convince (or even scare) Americans that a vote for Romney is a vote for "what got us into this mess," it might be a tipping point in swinging support to his corner.
John Pavley: The Invisible Girl and Why Women Technologists Are Invisible
Why women technologists are so invisible is a mystery to me. While I can't lay the blame entirely on the comic books of my day, I can say that luckily today's kids have more choices of heroes who are strong female protagonists.
Priyanka Jain: Creating a Family of Entrepreneurs
Some dads are great at tennis. Some dads are great at the piano. My dad is an incredible entrepreneur -- to say the least.
Anne Weisberg: Why We All Need Working Parents
Why did I tell the big firms that I had a 10-month-old at home, you might ask? My answer is simple: I was looking for the kind of workplace where I could be both the lawyer and the parent I wanted to be.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...