Monday, June 25, 2012

7 Foods That Could Add Years To Your Life

Monday, June 25, 2012
The more we learn, the clearer it is that longevity isn't just about our genetic heritage. Instead we can control many of the factors that will influence the quality and quantity of our years with all those small, daily decisions we make about nutrition, fitness, sleep and other health behaviors. So when we saw the recent study linking vitamin D and calcium supplements to a longer lifespan, it got us thinking: What other nutrients or foods could help improve lifespan?
Skip The Gym: Health Benefits Of Outdoor Exercise
Surprising Dos And Don'ts Of Salads
Does Your Favorite Mosquito Bite Remedy Really Work?
14 Types Of Headaches And How To Treat Them
BLOG POSTS
Agapi Stassinopoulos: 6 Keys To Rebooting Your Heart Drive
It is through listening, attention and willingness to engage in the most vital energy of our lives, our hearts, that that we reboot our heart drives.
Russell Bishop: What To Do When Negativity Attacks
Everyday, run-of-the-mill negativity abounds, from greed and corruption to negative emotions, judgments, and plain old nastiness. And yet some part of us keeps on getting up one more time than we stumble and fall.
Mark Hyman, MD: Finger Lickin' Good
Don't get me wrong, I admire elegance and have an appreciation of the finer things in life. But to me, beauty lies in simplicity. I don't need the fillers, additives, excessive amounts of sugars, fats, salts and other measures taken to taint the natural goodness of real food.
EatingWell: 10 Ways To Eat Clean
When the seasons change, I get inspired to take a close look at my eating habits and simplify my diet by eating the things that really make my body feel best. Here are 10 healthy eating habits I am focusing on right now to detox my diet.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...