Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Long Overdue Return...

Thursday, June 21, 2012
Noughties music superstar Lily Allen has revealed she's back in the recording studio.

The Smile singer previously insisted she had no plans to make another album after the release of her second, It's Not Me, It's You, in 2009.

But Lily, who gave birth to baby Ethel last year, has revealed on Twitter: "You will be pleased to know that I am currently in the f***ing studio with @GregKurstin."

Read about her plans, and why this news is a much-needed boost for the charts - click on the image above.
WATCH: Keira's Russian Love Affair
WATCH: Jack Osbourne Opens Up About His MS Diagnosis
STRICTLY: Who's Swapping The Bat For The Ballroom?
X FACTOR: 2 Shoes Latest To Sign A Record Deal!
FAILING: Clive James - 'I'm Near The End'
BLOG POSTS
James Phelge: Stones at Glastonbury - Will It Be The Last Time?
...well, I don't know.... but you may wish to start counting how many times you see a version of this headline in the next eighteen months. Rumours surface daily regards the likelihood of the Rolling Stones organizing a 50th Anniversary tour and other possible public appearances for the band. I won't venture into the possibilities of using 'It's All Over Now...'
Ross Semple: Is CancĂșn Canny? The Geordie Shore Gang are About to Find Out
The Jubilee may be over, but fear not: Summer has yet to begin. Our salvation is coming. Just a few more days and it will be here to save us all.
Yoko Ono: Smile
After John passed, I systematically smiled into the mirror every morning. My smile was forced and looked terrible. But as I kept smiling for some time, my smile became a natural smile. It not only became a smile with my mouth and my eyes, but my shoulders, my tummy, and finally, with my whole body!
Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol. 2) - Somewhere Along the Way My Suitcase Had an Accident
So... that England game was an epic encounter. Great atmosphere. Good laugh and all.
Matthew Tucker: Fact or Fiction? When History Becomes a Filmmaker's Playground
I may not have a degree in American Studies, but I don't recall being taught that Lincoln dabbled in the extermination of fanged blood suckers. Is it all a terribly clever metaphor? Lincoln's fight against slave masters of the era? No, it really is about Abraham Lincoln discovering that "vampires are planning to take over the United States... he makes it his mission to eliminate them."
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...